Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Happy Trails

I belong to a private forum for horse crazy people. They are a great group of gals! 
On of our members has recently made a major move to Alberta. The group raised some money for gift cards and I offered to create the card. I am new in the group so with a couple questions I was able to get the information to colour the image to match her horse's colour as well as her hair colour.




Card Recipe

Stamp: Crissy Armstrong Digital - English Riding Pony Girl 
Coloured with Spectrum Noir markers
Patterned Paper: Creative Imaginations
Horse Shoes: Quickutz
Flowers: Recollections
Banner: YNS Banner Dies 
Sentiment: Computer generated

I know the person receiving this had a safe trip and I hope she enjoys the card when she receives it. 

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated. 

No comments :

Post a Comment