Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 7 September 2014

Christmas Horse

I have a few minutes today to share a card I made using Crissy's Digi's Christmas Gift Horse.

It is no secret I'm a horse lover AND addicted to Crissy Armstrong's horse stamps! 

For this card, I coloured and fussy cut the image using cuticle scissors and attached to my card with pop dots. A lesson in patience for sure! 

My Cricut also got a good workout as alot of the "pieces" are from various cartridges. 


Card Recipe:

Stamp: Crissy's Digi's - Christmas Gift Horse
Glitter: Hero Arts
Trees: Cricut Cartridge Joys Of the Season
Fence: Cricut Cartridge Old West
Flourish: Cricut Cartridge Joys of the Season
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories - Handmade Holiday
Chalk: General's Chalk Pencils
Poinsettia's: Quickutz
Snow: Decor Art Snow Writer
Frame: Cricut Cartridge Elegant Edges
    Spectrum Noir Markers: EB1, EB2, DR5, DR7, EB7, EB5, EB8, JG6, JG7, GG5, GG4, CT4, CT2, CT1, 1G1

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment