Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 26 February 2015

A Quick Update

I wanted to pop in and give you all a quick update and re welcome my newest follower Bridget.

The original welcome post and sadly all of your wonderful comments  had to be taken down because the card I posted that day is out for publishing. I am beyond super excited about that! 

I will re-post the card once the publication hits the store shelves.

I will also have some more exciting news to share over the next couple of days :)

Life has thrown me a couple big curve balls lately but I am also watching two of my card making dreams come true - still in shock but I'm going with it lol.

Stay tuned...........

Hope my little guy Moe gives you a smile :) He makes me laugh every day in one way or another with his "puppy" antics.



Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment