Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Miss Marissa 2

My mom saw my first Miss Marissa card and asked me to do one for a very dear friend who's birthday is coming up soon.

This card is quite similar to my first card below but there are a few subtle differences. 

The card features Miss Marissa from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. She is fussy cut and put on a homemade background paper I made using a word stamp and an ink pad. The word "happy" is done in the Ombre colouring technique with alcohol markers (list below). 

I hope my mom and her friend both like it. 


Card Recipe 
Stamps: Miss Marissa - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Words - Local King Rubber Stamp Company
Sentiment (birthday) stamped: Skinny Font - Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper: handmade (yellow) and Totally Scrumptious - The Paper Loft
Die (happy): Scripty Words - Your Next Stamp
Eyelet Border: Elegant Edges - Cricut 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up 
Embellishments: Gum Drops - Your Next Stamp

Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers: 
Flower: CT1, CT2, CT4, GB4, GB5, GB7, GB8
Hair: TN3, TN6, TN7
Skin: FS2, FS3, TN2, 1G1
Shoes/Buttons: 1G1, 1G2, 1G4, 1G5
Bow/Pants: BT4, BT5, BT7
Dress: CR3, CR4, CR6

"Hello": CR2, CR3, CR4, CR6, DR3

I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

One Crazy Stamper - March Challenge Anything Goes

I hope you have enjoyed my post. Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated :)


1 comment :

  1. Wow, so cute love the image of course, and the coloring is great as well. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete