Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 30 April 2015

Julie's Wish

We are doing  sneak peaks of the Fairies & Adventurers New Release on the High Hopes blog this week. 

The full release will be available tomorrow!  Fairies and sentiments and outdoor fun - oh my! 

My post today features Julie's Wish and a sentiment from the  Sentiment #1 set. 



It is truly amazing but I didn't have a patterned paper that fit the light, whimsical, magical feel I wanted for this card. So.....out came the ink pads and a sponge and away I went. It is the first time I have attempted to do a sponged background and I'm quite happy with it - for my first time. 

I sponged the Spellbinders die cut in the background and stamped the sentiment with Memento Rose Bud.

Julie is stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers (list below), fussy cut and popped up with pop dots.

Card Recipe 

Stamps: Julie's Wish, Sentiment #1 set 
Patterned Paper: Handmade
Die: Fishtail Banner - Your Next Stamp
Die Cut: Floral Ovals - Spellbinders
Ribbon: Adhesive Trim - Michaels
Pearls: Recollections
Pop Dots: Forever In Time
Glitter: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud and Angel Pink, Studio G
Quickie Glue Pen 


Spectrum Noir List: 
Ribbon: BT3 BT4 BT5 BT7
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 1G1
Wings: 1G1 1G2 QG4
Eyes: BT2 BT3 BT4
Dress/Boots: PP1 PP3 PP4
Stars: CT1 CT2 CT4
Hair: TN3 TN6 TN7

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. 
Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts and comments are appreciated :) 


1 comment :