Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 28 May 2015

Julie's Dream - Easel With A Twist

My post today for features Julie's Dream another cutie from the Fairies & Adventurers new release at High Hopes. 

One of the "goals" I set for myself at the beginning of the year was to try new techniques, card layouts etc. I have done one easel card before but I decided to give this one a bit of a twist! 

I added a Post It note holder to it - just for fun! I found the pattern for the holder portion on the internet - there are lots of patterns out there so it is easy to find the pattern for a size that fits your card.



Card closed 


This card is a bit of a challenge to take a picture of. The pinks look red but they are actually a coral version of pink. I wanted to the Stickles I brushed on with a fine tip paint brush to the wings to show.

I also added Stickles to the top right corner and the centre of the flowers - a fairy has to have glitter right! 

Card Recipe

Glitter: Star Dust - Stickles 
Flowers: Recollections, from my stash
Die: Vines Die - Whimsy Stamps, Hearts - Quickutz
Patterned Paper: Dolled Up - MME

Spectrum Noir Makers: 
Hair: CT 1 CT2 CT4 GB6
Dress & Boots: BT1 BT2 BT4
Hearts: CR2 CR4 CR6
Leaves: DG1 DG2
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2
Eyes: BT2 BT4 BT5
Flowers: OR1 OR2 OR3 1G1 1G2 GB4 GB5 GB6
Lips: FS8
Wings: FS6 BT1

I hope you have enjoyed my post with a twist today! Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments :

Post a Comment