Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 14 May 2015

Julie's Moment - Magical Day

 Today I am sharing Julie's MomentJulie's Butterfly and a sentiment from the Sentiment #2 set. 

The Fairies and Adventurers new release at High Hopes has so many fun fairies, sentiments and "extras" it has been fun to try to find ways to combine so many different elements! 

                                                  

My images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I pre stamped the butterfly antenna's and tail on the edge of my circle, stamped the butterfly twice, coloured and then fussy cut the body & wings and glued them to the "base" I had stamped. 

The second set of wings were fussy cut, glued at the body and popped up with a few pop dots. 
I added dots around the circle edge with a black Zig Memory System pen. I finished off my card with some mandatory glitter - a fairy has to have glitter no? with glitter gum drops from Your Next Stamp. 

Patterned Paper: Totally Scrumptious - The Paper Loft
and Recollections - Michael's

Glitter Enamel Dots: Glitter Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Black Marker: Zig Memory Systems

Spectrum Noir & Copic Marker List
Dress & Boot : RV11 RV32 RV34
Bird, Hearts, Wing Dots: LG1 LG2 LG4
Wings: CT1 CT2 CT3
Hair: EB3 EB6 EB7
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 1G1
Lips: FS8
Mouth: PP2
Eyes: IB2
Butterfly: EB3 EB6 1B1 1B2 RV11 RV32 RV34 LG1 LG2 LG3

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Magical Day!!

No comments :

Post a Comment