Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 30 July 2015

Surf Star!

           
I don't know if you've noticed but Bob sure is one super talented dude! Today we find him doing a photo shoot - he is a surfing star! We would expect nothing less from Bob at this point - he seems to do it all! 

My post today features Bob's A Surfer Dude (T519) and a sentiment from Sentiment Set #4 (U507).

                                              

I coloured Bob with alcohol markers (list below)and fussy cut him and popped him up with pop dots. He put on his favourite pair of flowered shorts (paper pieced) for this photo shoot. I fussy cut the camera from some patterned paper and added the sentiment after stamping it and cutting it out with a circle die. I didn't have a film strip die so I got out my square dies and the hole punch from my Making Memories tool kit and voila. A polaroid die with some sky patterned paper and inked the edges. Glitter gold enamel dots finished off my card. 

Card Recipe
Dies: Classic Circles and Squares: Spellbinders
Polaroid Die: Instalove Polaroid Die - Your Next Stamp 
Patterned Paper: You Rock - Close To My Heart 
Shorts: Sunkissed - Doodlebug Designs
Camera: Good Day Sunshine - Simple Stories
Clouds: from my stash
Cardstock: Close To My Heart, Recollections (Michael's) 
Ink: Anitque Linen - Tim Holtz, Apricot Appeal - Stampin' Up
Enamel Dots: Glitter Gold - Your Next Stamp
Pop Dots: Forever In Time 
Film Strip: hand made

Spectrum Noir Markers

Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 FS8 1G1
Hair: TN7 TN8 EB8
Waves: TB8, B45 (Copic)
Glasses: 1G1 , gold gel pen 
Surfboard: TN1 TN2 TN4

I hope you've enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. Donna this is awesome! Love his shorts! You are so smart to make your own filmstrip!! Creative as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to create your own filmstrip Donna, I love Bob surfing short they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete