Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 25 October 2015

Get Well Soon Dance

What does a crafter do when they get the late night text from their best friend saying they are in the hospital......and you have to wait until visiting hours the next day to go see them and it's driving you crazy? 

Make her a card of course! My bestie loves penguins so I chose to use this retired digital stamp to make her card. This was a challenge for me as I usually like to "have a plan" for each card I make - this one, I had to do on the fly. I hope she likes it!


I printed out my digital stamp and cut it out with a Spellbinders oval die and inked the edges. I mounted the oval on a Wobbler so it wiggles and jiggles when the card is moved. The sentiment is a stamp I have in my stash. I added a heart border and finished it off with some glitter dots.

Card Recipe 
Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 HB2 HB3 LV2 BT1 BT3 BT4 CR2 CR4 CR6
Patterned Paper: Water Colour Dots - Recollections
Wobbler
Gold Gel Pen
Dies: Oval - Spellbinders, Border - Awesome Borders One, Your Next Stamp
Ink: Lavendar Lace - Stampin' Up 
Glitter Dots: Gold Gitter Dots - Your Next Stamp

Hope you enjoyed my super quick, unplanned post today.
Have a great day!



1 comment :

  1. Love the purples to this! She'll love it! Cya Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete