Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 19 November 2015

Got Hugs?

Both of my cards feature Polar Hug from the Joys of the Seasons New Release.

The first card features the new Think Snow 2 sentiment and Winter Wonderland Background and the Winter Wonderland sentiment.  

The second card features the Merry Christmas sentiment. I had fun putting these two cards together with all of these High Hopes stamps!






For my first card is coloured my image with alcohol markers, fussy cut it and popped it up with pop dots. I stamped the top part only of the Winter Wonderland Background set and added some Shabby Blue Frantage. I stamped some mountains in blue so they looked like some icebergs in the background. The sentiment was partially done on my computer and finished off with the Winter Wonderland sentiment stamp. I added some glitter to the penguin's hat, some navy polka dot ribbon and finished it off with a couple blue brads.

My second card is coloured with alcohol markers and cut out using a Spellbinders circle. I added some stitches with a circle stitch die. I threaded some twine through my ribbon slot border and added my snowflake clothes pin.
Glitter on the penguins hat and some gumdrops help finish this card off. 

Card Recipe 
Patterned Paper: Powder Mountain - Bo Bunny, Fresh Snow - Reminisce, Mistletoe Collection - Bo Bunny
Dies: Spellbinder Classic Circle, Fishtail Banner Dies - YNS, Stitched Circle Die
Ribbon: American Crafts
Brads: from my stash
Ink: Bashful Blue, Stamping Up 
Pop Dots: Forever In Time
Clothespin: Micheals 
EK Success Ribbon Slot Punch 
Stardust Stickles 
Shabby Blue Frantage
Hero Arts Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen

Spectrum Noir Markers: PP1 PP4 BG2 BG5 BG7 BG10 1B1 1G1 DG3 JG6 DR1 DR5 DR7

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment