Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 21 January 2016

Days Like This

I giggled right out loud when I saw this stamp for the first time. We all have "those" days once and awhile don't we? Well, our little frog friend here seems to be having one! 

Our little frog friend is an older High Hopes stamp called Frog In Boxers 2 and he can be found here.




I started by colouring my image with alcohol markers, and fussy cutting him out. I added some sliver gel pen to his boxer buttons. He is mounted on a sky background with some clouds added for fun. I added a couple of clothing labels and a mini clothespin that I took apart so it isn't so bulky. 

Stamps: Frog In Boxers 2 (Q126) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Days Like This (F214) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Cool Summer - Carta Bella, stash 
Dies: Head In The Clouds - Des'ire 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (ink pad and pen)
Clothing labels - my clothes 
Mini Clothes Pins - Dollar store 
General's Chalk Pencil 
Silver Gel Pen 

Spectrum Noir Markers: CG4 DG3 JG6 CR7 CR11 DR6 CT1 CT2 CT4 TN1 EB1 EB2


                   There is an awesome sale going on at High Hopes! 

Save 30% off STOREWIDE until March 31st, 2016 on all stamps!  Get free shipping on orders over $50.00 (before tax & after discount within Canada & the US only)

If you need High Hopes Stamps to play along you can find them here at:

or at



Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting! 

I am adding this card to the Spectrum Noir Anything Goes Challenge on FB

1 comment :

  1. Giggle...nope full out laugh here! This card is adorable! I love how you added clothing labels brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete