Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 12 November 2016

Warm Christmas Wishes

Today is a nice sunny November day where I live but the wind has a really cold bite and it's really windy so it isn't the best day to do things outside....or that's the story I'm stickin' with! 
You see, I have this image coloured and it just has to be made in to a card! I'm sure I'm not the only one that has ever been in this position

So today's personal challenge was to use digital paper (something new for me)  along with a digital stamp. I chose to use the N'Ice Friends 2 image, a sentiment from Christmas Time Sentiments and some patterned paper from I the I Dream In Christmas digital paper collection. All of these wonderful products can be found in the newly re opened digital shop at Whimsy Stamps.



First I printed the patterned paper I wanted to use, then I printed my image out and coloured it with alcohol markers. It is cut out with a circle die and placed on a doily die. The sentiment was also printed and cut out with a circle die. Some shimmery ribbon, glitter and sparkly gumdrops are the finishing touches to my card. 

                                                Card Recipe
                              Stamp: N'Ice Friends 2 - Whimsy Stamps
      Sentiment: Christmas Time Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
    Patterned Paper: I Dream In Christmas digital paper - Whimsy Stamps
                   Dies: Classic Circle (Spellbinders), Doily Trio One Set (YNS)
  Other: Galena Ribbon, snowflake from my stash, White Sugar and Sparkle                     Gumdrops (YNS),white gel pen (for the freckles on the cheeks)

Spectrum Noir Markers: BT2 BT5 BT7 DR5 DR1 DR7 CT4 CG5 OR1 FS8

Thank you so much for taking the time to pop by today! Guess I better go outside and get something done! 






                                            




1 comment :

  1. Wow Donna this is stunning! Love the colour choices and that paper is so pretty! Now I have to try some digital papers too!

    ReplyDelete