Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 1 January 2017

My Favourite

                                  Happy New Year High Hopes Fans! 

A new month not only means a new challenge but also an amazing new release! 

My card for features "Buddy Makes A Friend" and the "You Are My Favourite" sentiment from this release.

How adorable is Buddy!?! He reminds me of my dog with his big, floppy ears - just too cute for words!!




Buddy and his new bird friend are coloured with alcohol markers and then cut out using a stitched oval die. 
The card layout is based on the new challenge sketch for this month - I have posted it for you below. A chalk pencil was used to add a few light clouds around Buddy and his new friend. 
I added these cuties to some patterned paper from Simple Stories and Carta Bella and finished it off with some photo corners, flowers, twine, silver beads and a wood dog bone. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Buddy Makes A Friend (TT072) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: My Favourite (HH051) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Posh - Simple Stories, Dots & Stripes - Carta Bella
Wood dog bone - The Stockade, Stitched Oval Dies - YNS, General's Chalk pencils, Flowers - Prima, Twine - American Crafts, silver beads - stash, Tuxedo Black ink - Memento, Copic XpressIt cardstock

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 DG2 DG4 CG1 BG4 BG5 BG7 BT1 BT3 TN1 TN4 TN7 EB1



The challenge for this month is called: Live, Laugh, Love. There are three ways to win some stamps - click here for details
There is also a new sketch to play along with - we can't wait to see what you create! Come play along!


Thanks so much for popping by! Have a fantastic day!




1 comment :

  1. What a lovely card Donna!
    Thank you for inspired me with such beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete