Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 10 January 2017

On A Cloudy Day

I hope you have all been enjoying the January digital stamp release at Whimsy Stamps. 

Today I am sharing "Spring Lamb" - this cutie just makes me smile every time I see it....okay maybe giggle is more like it

I have also used a sentiment from Sentiment Mix 1 and paper from the Lovely Lavender paper collections 1 & 2 from the January new release. 




After printing my stamp to the size I wanted I coloured it with alcohol markers and cut it out with a stitched square die. I browsed the papers and chose the combination I would like, printed them and started cutting to fit my layout. I added my sentiment, some corner dies and a twine bow to finish off my card.

Card Recipe
Stamp: Spring Lamb - Whimsy Digital 
Sentiment: Sentiment Mix 1 - Whimsy Digital 
Patterned Paper: Lovely Lavender Papers 1 - Whimsy Digital 
Lovely Lavender Papers 2 - Whimsy Digital 

Spectrum Markers: 1G1 1G2 LG2 LG4 CT1 CT2 CT4 1G3 1G5 LV1 HB3

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the new stamps, sentiments and paper! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment :

  1. Such a cute and adorable card! I love the soft purples of the digital papers! Love how you did the texture on the lamb!!

    ReplyDelete