Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 1 February 2017

My Valentine

              Welcome to the February Digital release Whimsy Fans!

I don't usually make Valentine's Day cards to be honest but when I saw "Penguin Valentine" I knew I needed to make one! How seriously cute is this?! I think this stamp could be used for so many card types - a hello to friend, congratulations on an engagement.....the list goes on! 

I wanted to find a way to have an envelope type theme to my card so I decided to make a criss cross card. 




Close Up


Card Insert


Both Together


I started by colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and then cut out my image using a classic circle die. I added some die cut hearts and used a black marker to add a dot in between them. 
My sentiments were chosen and printed out - I need to work on my centering  
A cute pink bow finishes off my criss cross card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Penguin Valentine - Whimsy Digital 
Sentiments: Various Occasions, Lovely Sentiments - Whimsy Digital 

Copic Markers: RV11 RV32 RV34 C0
Spectrum Markers: CT2 CT4 GB5 BG5 BG7 BG10 

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the new stamps, sentiments and paper! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment :

  1. I LOVE it! The pull out sentiment is so cute! You've had a busy day LOL and all the cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete