Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 2 April 2017

Over The Moon

Welcome to Day 2 of the April new release in the Whimsy Digital Shop.

This release is full of so many fun images it was hard to decide which one to use! I chose to make my card with "Over The Moon". This stamp has so many possibilities! How cute would this be on a new baby card - the nursery rhyme pops into my head




I started by printing off my stamp to the size I wanted and  colouring it with alcohol markers. I cut it out using a classic circle die and then used a stitch mark die to add the stitches and added it to a lacey circle die cut. 

I sized and printed my sentiment and used a matching stitch oval die to cut it out and mounted it on cardstock. Matching paper was cut out using a fishtail banner die and some ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Over The Moon - Whimsy Digital 
Sentiment: Vintage Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Summer Breeze Enamel Dots - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 CT1 CT2 GB4 1G1 1G3 1G5 FS1 FS2 GT1 GT2 GT3 TN1 EB1 EB2

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the new stamps, sentiments and papers! 

Did you hear? Whimsy is also doing their monthly challenge again. Ink up those Whimsy stamps and come play along here: https://whimsyinspires.blogspot.ca/

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



2 comments :

  1. Love it Donna. Such a cute image and wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Love the mint paper, makes the black on the cow pop!! Now I have that Nursery Rhyme stuck in my head..... Hey Diddle diddle.....LOL

    ReplyDelete