Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 14 May 2017

There's Something Beautiful

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! 

I have had this digital Stamp called "Beautiful Day" for quite awhile and I have been just waiting to colour her up. This adorable young lady is from Miss Daisy digital stamps and is one of my favourite stamps! I have used digital paper on this one too - so fun!



I started by printing off my stamp and colouring her with alcohol markers,and cut her out using a stitched rectangle die. Next I printed off the digital paper I wanted to use, cut it to the sizes I needed and mounted it on cardstock. The sentiment is from the Beautiful Day sayings set and was printed and cut out using a stitched oval die. I added some clouds with baby blue ink and a dauber. Some crochet lace and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Beautiful Day - Miss Daisy Stamps
Sentiment: Beautiful Day Sayings - Miss Daisy Stamps
Patterned Paper: We Are 3 Miss Daisy Collection digital paper
White gelly roll pen, Crystal Stickles, crochet lace ribbon - stash, Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, stitched rectangle and oval dies - YNS, Cupid and Love Earth gumdrops - YNS, Baby Blue ink - Memories

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS5 FS3 TN2 CG1 DG2 CT1 CT2 CT4 BG11 
Copics: B24 B23 B28 RV11 RV32 RV34 E31 E34 E37

I am entering this card in the Miss Daisy Create and Share group Anything Goes challenge on Facebook 

I hope you have enjoyed my post - your thoughts and comments are always appreciated. Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment :

  1. The blues on this card just pop!!! She is gorgeous! And your clouds..... you seriously need to teach me that!

    ReplyDelete