Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 10 August 2017

Somedays You Just Have To

Happy Thursday and welcome back High Hopes fans! 

My post this week features another of my favourite things - stamping! and colouring of course. I talk to people all day and there is really nothing like coming home and hiding in my craft room - there is something theraputic about colouring and stamping isn't there? 
Ronda Stamping Angel was the perfect stamp to share one more of my favourite things. 



I started by colouring my stamps with alcohol markers and hand fussy cutting her out. Originally I had another plan for this card but it didn't come together like I wanted it to so I had to redirect my creativity...does that ever happen to anyone else? 
I added this cutie to an embossed heart background and stamped my "partial" sentiment directly onto my patterned paper. Some sparkly ribbon and sparkly gumdrops - another of my favourites - finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Ronda Stamping Angel - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Somedays - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Sugar and Spice - Doodlebug
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, clear Spectrum Sparkle penBest Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, Quickie glue pen, swiss hearts embossing folder - Taylored Expressions, curved scallop die - YNS, ribbon - stash, Ice Ice Baby Sparkly gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Markers: CG4 DG3 JG6 CG1 CG2 IG1 IG2 EB6 EB3 EB5 IG3 IG5 CT1 CT4 GB5 OR1
Copics: B00 B01 BG01 B24 B25 

 Join us for our My Favourite Things challenge. Here's the link and a few details: August Challenge

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment