Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 28 September 2017

Celebrate The Joys

I have one more fall, Thanksgiving themed card to share with you this month.
Fall is my favourite time of year and so is Thanksgiving. 

I am thankful for my family and friends, and I am grateful for the things I have accomplished and the challenges I have survived. This week's card is more of a simple layout then I usually do. I love this sentiment and I wanted to find a way to use it to have it be the focal point of my card along with a horn of plenty with lots of fresh produce in it. 




I cut my stitched oval circle and then using my Misti, stamped the sentiment. I cut a scallop oval to put behind it. After colouring my stamps with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut them. I added my stamps to patterned paper from Simple Stories and Carta Bella. Some twine and gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Bountiful Harvest, Oak Corner - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Celebrate The Joys - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Fall - Simple Stories, Dots & Stripes - Carta Bella
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti, stitched oval die - YNS, classic scallop oval - Spellbinders, twine - Bakers, Love Me Some Latte Gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Markers: IR1 OR2 OR3 CR8 CR7 CR11 DR6 MB1 MB3 MB4 CG4 DG3 JG6 AG1 AG3 AG5 CT1 CT2 GB11 DP1 DP3 DP4 CG1 DG2 DG4 
Copics: E31 E34 E37

 Join us for our Fall/Halloween challenge. Here's the link and a few details: September Challenge

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

2 comments :

  1. Love the simplicity of this card! The sentiment is just perfect for a Thanksgiving theme! And of course the Horn of Plenty is coloured perfectly!

    ReplyDelete