Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 19 October 2017

Heaven and Nature Sing

Welcome back High Hopes fans! My post this week features Harp Angel from the new Seasons of Celebration Release
I have chosen to colour her in some non traditional Christmas colours. This stamp is versatile as I can see using it being used for Valentines' Day too...hmmm....another card added to my "to do" list .  My Mom's best friend loves angels on her Christmas cards so I can see an "order" coming up for this stamp especially because my Mom was with me when I coloured it and said the stamp would be perfect for her bestie! 





After colouring this sweetie with alcohol markers I cut her out using a stitched square die. I added some Stickles to her wings and silver sparkle pen to her harp - I love a bit of bling on my cards! Some paper from MME was perfect for my non traditional colours and a simple silver bow and some silver gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Harp Angel - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Let Heaven - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Sugar Plum - MME
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Star Dust Stickles, stitched square die - YNS, #3 Banners die - Sizzix, sterling silver Spectrum sparkle pen, gelly roll white gel pen, ribbon - stash, silver tinsel gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS2 FS1 TN2 FS8 CG1 DG2 DG4 CT1 CT2 GB4 PP1 PP3 PP5 IG1 
Copics: RV11 RV34 B01 B02 B04 
                                             
                                         
 I hope you will ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our challenge! Don't have High Hopes Stamps? Click here to get a free digital stamp to play along. 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


2 comments :

  1. Now this is one adorable card! Love the bling on her wings and the non tractional colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete