Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 17 May 2014

Dearest Deer

It is the May 2-4 weekend and I am itching to get out and get my plants into pots and flower beds but given that the temperature was feeling like -1 overnight last night and there was a threat of frost.........the plants will have to wait.

I spent the day outside "preparing" and wishing for warmer temperatures and thinking of the days to come when I will be enjoying my flowers - sweating!

It seems rather ironic that I would choose this digital stamp for my entry into this months challenge at Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge #12 because it is a digital stamp meant for a different time of year.

I guess the positive to using it is......I have one Christmas card made! Yay me!



Stamp - Your Next Stamp- Digital - Tobi's Dearest Deer
Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny - Woodland Winter Collection 
Glitter - Hero Arts Prisma (snow drops have glitter)
Flowers - Recollections 
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers

I chose to use the sketch which is below



I hope you are enjoying your long weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. Adorable! With the weather we've been having I felt like making Christmas cards too! Thank goodness today has been toasty warm! Thanks for playing along with our YNS May Challenge!

    ReplyDelete