Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 1 November 2014

ShowCASe Your Style - Challenge #1

Whimsy Stamps has started a new challenge blog called ShowCASe Your Style - I have made that a link so you can go take a look!  

Challenge #1 is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge - I have included the tic tac toe "card" under my photo. 

I chose to go on the diagonal with twine, red and sparkle. 

I used a stamp from the Notables 9 - Holidays from the Whimsy Stamps October New Release and can be found here in the Whimsy Store

For this one, I fussy cut the sentiment but I really should invest in the dies that go with these stamps - my cuticle scissors will thank me! It is hard to see in the photo but the flourish sticker I used and the clear dots have a "rainbow" glitter to them - my sparkle part of this challenge. 

I'm definitely trying something new today - I put down the markers - GASP!



Card Recipe
Stamp: Notables 9 - Holidays - Whimsy Stamps
Sticker: Little Yellow Bicycle 
Pop Dots: Forever In Time
Twine: American Crafts 
Glitter Dots: Your Next Stamp
Enamel Dots: Your Next Stamp
Cardstock - from my stash

I hope you have enjoyed my first ever  CAS card! 

Comments and thoughts are always welcome!






2 comments :

  1. This is really pretty! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Card, Thanks for playing along at showCASe your style this week.xx

    ReplyDelete