Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 17 January 2015

I Heart You

So, since my unfortunate incident of yesterday (see post below) I have been told to just relax today so I immediately retreated to my craft room. 

Nothing more relaxing in my world- other then horseback riding - then escaping to my craft haven.

This is actually the second version of this card because the first time didn't translate what has been bouncing around in my head. 

The colour palette came from the ShowCASe Your Style Challenge at Whimsy Stamps. It is a colour challenge - turquoise, lime green, black & white. 

The stamps I chose to use (hearts) are part of the Scandi Christmas set - I love how this set gives you not only "borders" but the individual stamps that make up the border as well. I am including a link to Whimsy Stamps here so you can take a look. 

It is hard to see but there is glitter on the "x's".


Card Recipe

Stamp: Scandi Christmas - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Scandi Christmas & Skinny Font - YNS
Ink: Studio G, Memento, Spectrum Noir Marker (lime green) 
Glitter: Hero Arts
Cardstock: from my stash
Ranger Perfect Medium and Pop Dots


Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts and comments are appreciated.

No comments :

Post a Comment