Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 12 March 2015

Garden Fence

It is finally feeling like spring in Ontario! There isn't a minus sign in front of our day time highs - whooo hooo! 

For my post today, I am sharing a card I made featuring Garden Fence from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.


I coloured the image with alcohol markers and set it on a base I cut from patterned paper by K and Company using the Elegant Edges cartridge from Cricut. The scalloped border is from My Creative Time Dies. White ribbon, yellow checked paper from my stash, and a sentiment printed from my computer help finish everything off. 

Spectrum Noir Marker List
Fence: GB8, GB10, EB5
Leaves/Stems: CG1, CG2, DG4
Flowers: LY1, LY2, CT4, GB2, OR1, OR3, LV1, LV2, LV3

I hope you have enjoyed today's post. Thoughts and comments are appreciated.

No comments :

Post a Comment