Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 23 July 2015

Born To Ride

When I think motorcycle riders, I think black leather for safety - the coat riders usually wear. I had another plan for this card to be honest but it didn't come together. Honestly, I like the finished card better then what was in my head. Sometimes I like happy accidents.

Bob LOVES his motorcycle so I think he would have shiny chrome, a special set of keys and his own personalized licence plate don't you?
                                              







I coloured Bob with alcohol markers (list below)and fussy cut him with manicure scissors. It is hard to see in the photo but the "silver" or "chrome" is coloured with a silver gel pen.  I die cut the licence plate, stamped my sentiment, added Bob and popped it up with some pop dots. His key ring is made up of a "ring" I had in my stash, a key and a motorcycle charm. I added a few black crystals to finish my card off. 

Card Recipe
Patterned Paper: You Rock - Close To My Heart
Key: from stash
Motorcycle Charm: Charm Gallery 
Ring: from stash
Licence Plate Die: Quickutz
Crystals: Crystazzi 
Silver Gel Pen
Cardstock
3D Foam Dots

Spectrum Noir Markers
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 FS8
Pants: TB8 BT9 TB9
Hat & Coat: 1G6 1G8 1G10
Motorcycle: OR1 OR2 OR3 CR9
Tire: 1G3 1G6 1G8 1G10
Boots: EB3 EB5 EB8
Smoke: TN1 EB1
Hair: TN7 TN8 EB8
Headlight: CT1 CT2 CT4
Glasses: 1G1 1G2 1G3

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment :

  1. I love this Donna! The license plate is such a cute idea! The charms just finish it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete