Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 27 August 2015

Sneakin' Up

This stamp just makes me giggle. I have some nephews..okay and a few men I know that would do this exact thing! Boys will be boys as they say. 

My card today features an older High Hopes stamp called Sneakin' Up (can be found here). I haven't put a sentiment on the front and at this point the inside is blank until I have an occasion to need a more masculine card. 

                                                       

I coloured my stamp with alchohol markers, sponged the sky and added some faux stitching with a brown marker. I double matted the, added my patterned paper and layered some banners. Some gumdrops, leather lace and a cute silver frog charm finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Patterned Paper: Fern and Forest - Little Yellow Bicycle
Leather Lace: from my stash
Dies: Fishtail Banner Dies - Your Next Stamp
Enamel Dots: Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Frog Charm: Fashion Accessories (Len's Mill Stores)


Spectrum Noir List 
Dragon: CG2 DG3 JG6
Belly/Horns: GC1 CG2
Frog: LG2 LG3 LG4 DG3
Jar and Lid: 1G1 1G2 1G3 1G5
Grass: LG1
Tree Stump: GB8 GB10 EB5

Now the question is..............do you think our friendly little dragon ended up catching the frog.....



I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments :

Post a Comment