Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 3 October 2015

Peace Love Joy

I woke up to a feels like temperature of -4 degrees this morning! We have had a beautiful fall so far so this is a little hard to take but it did send me scurrying to my nice, warm craft room to put the finishing touches on a non traditional coloured Christmas card. I just can't believe it's October already! 







This is the first time I have inked up this oh so cute "Sarah" stamp. After colouring her, I inked the edges of the label die. I added a border, poinsettia, Christmas bingo card and sentiment. I added some Frantage and gum drops to finish it off. This is my first time using Frantage - I have a new addiction I think! It is very hard to see in the photo but I added clear Wink of Stella to all the fur on the hats, coat and scarf. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Sarah (Wee Stamp), Christmas Moments - Whimsy Stamps (Sentiment)
Inks: Colorblox, Antique Lined Distress Ink
Dies: Mini Lace Corner Doily Die 1 - Whimsy, Spellbinders
Wink of Stella
Gumdrops: Your Next Embellie
Poinsettia: from my stash
Patterned Papers: The Best of MME, December Documented - Simple Stories (Bingo card), Winterland - Fancy Pants
Frantage - Stampendous
Bazzill cardstock 

Spectrum Noir Markers 
CR2 CR3 FS8 1G1 1G2 1G4 FS2 FS3 TN1 TN2 TN5 TN7 EB3 DR5 DR1 DR7 1B1 

I am entering this card Challenge 86 - Anything Goes or Halloween at Whimsy Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by! I am off to get some things off my "to do" list .... just not sure if it will be the crafting list or the housework list......... 





No comments :

Post a Comment