Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 3 December 2015

Snowman Snowball

                         Wow! I can't believe it is December already! 

We had some snow a couple weeks ago where I live but some double digit temperatures melted it the following week. There snow was perfect for building a snowman - you know, the wet, heavy kind. A few children in my neighbourhood decided to do just that.......and unknowingly inspired me! 



I coloured the stamp with alcohol markers and along with a few "extras" while I was at it. I mounted my image on cardstock and fussy cut my "extras".

 I went with some none traditional Christmas colours on this card which ended up being perfect for the new Stampendous "Snow" I used for the corners and under the snowball. This is a great new product that you don't need extra ink for - you place it and heat it! How easy is that! It has pink, blue and yellow flecks in it - perfect for the colours I chose. Gotta love when a road trip to One Crazy Stamper gives you the perfect product to finish a card with! 

After adding my "snow", I stamped my sentiment, matted it and added my two "extras". I added a fence and a bingo card to finish it off. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Snowman Snowball - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Christmas Script - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: December Documented - Simple Stories, The Paper Studio, Sugar Plums - Doodlebug Designs
Ink: Old Olive - Stampin' Up 
Die: Fence and Lampost - YNS 
"Snow" - Stampendous

Spectrum Noir Makers: CR7 CR11 OR1 GB5 BT1 BT4 BT6 BT7 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB11 BP1 BP2 BP4 BP6 1B1 1G1 1G2 1G4 1G7 CG1 DG2 DG4 DR5 D57 Black 

Thanks for stopping by! Your thoughts and comments are appreciated!

3 comments :

  1. Amazing!!!! Love the fun colours and the "extras" on the edges is such a cute idea! Another awesomely adorable card by my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo adorable Donna! Such an adorable card you did.
    All the details are perfect on this card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and fun card! And the snowmen give everyone a good mood. Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete