Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 14 January 2016

Gone Fishing

Winter has decided to "grace" us with her presence so I am hibernating in my craft room thinking Spring, Summer......warmth in general.  And what says warm weather better then fishing!?! 

My post today features three different, older High Hopes Stamps : Scuba Kitty (S185), Bubbles (H259) and the sentiment is from Sign Post (T204)





I started by colouring my image with alcohol markers, I added Glossy Accents to the "bowl"  and fussy cut it. The water drops were a bit of a challenge but I got most of them included. The "sand" was cut from cardstock and mounted onto my background "water". I stamped some fish in the water, and created my waves at the top with a scallop punch. It is hard to see in the photo, but the "negative" pieces were used as wave peaks in the back. Once my scene was created, I mounted it on cardstock and patterned paper from Close To My Heart and My Minds Eye. I added some twine, stamped my sentiment and cut it out with a fishtail banner die and added a ticket behind and an eyelet. My card is finished off with my favourite - gumdrops in clear (for the air bubbles) and in a sparkly blue. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Scuba Kitty, Bubbles, Sign Post - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: MME, Close To My Heart
Dies: Fishtail Banner Dies, Hills Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Glossy Accents, Bazzill and Recollections cardstock, Twine, Eyelet
Gumdrops: Crystal Clear, Ice Ice Baby Sparkly - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT4 GB5 OR1 BG2 BG3 BG7 BT2 BT4 BT5 CR2 CR4 CR6 BT4 BT5 BT7 TN3 TN4 TN8

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

1 comment :

  1. OH M GEE! This card is so super cute! Awesome job on the whole Scuba kitty card. Love the scene you created and those clear gumdrops finish it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete