Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 19 June 2016

Ice Cream Makes Everything Better!

I don't know about you, but ice cream on a super hot day is the perfect cool down treat. It is also what we were given as children when we were sick to help us "feel better".....personally I'm good with ice cream any time! I really don't need a reason

This cutie named Waddles from Your Next Stamp is perfect for making a card with an ice cream focus! I am entering this card into Sketch and Colour Challenge #41 at Your Next Stamp.



You can't see it in the picture but the hats are coloured with Sparkle pens and the ice cream has a clear sparkle on it as well.



Sparkly Close Up



I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers and sparkle pens and fussy cut them. This stamp set has a matching die set but I don't have it so my manicure scissors got a work out! 
3D Pop Dots give the middle penguin some dimension as he pops off the card. The sentiment is stamped directly on to the patterned paper and it is from a different stamp set also from Your Next Stamp (name is below).

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Waddles - Happy Brrr-thday - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment: Ellie Loves Ice Cream - Your Next Stamp
Dies: Stitched Rectangle Dies - Your Next Stamp
Ice Ice Baby and Hey Baby Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper: Soak Up The Sun - Carta Bella
3D Pop Dots - Forever In Time
Moonstone, Rose Quartz and Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens

Thanks for taking a peak at my take on Sketch and Colour Challenge #41 at Your Next Stamp. Here's the sketch: 



Have a fantastic day! Now.. I think you need ice cream don't you?

2 comments :

  1. OMG these Penguins are adorable! With this heat too, it's an ice cream day for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo CUTE! You're our Top Pick for Challenge 41! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete