Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Swooshing By

It's Christmas in July and today I'm sharing a super fun slider card with you. 

The stamp I used is called "Bearly Swooshin" and I thought it was perfect to make a slider card with. Personally I'm not a skier but this guy sure looks like he's having a great time! 


Close Up


After colouring the stamp with alcohol markers I fussy cut him out leaving a thin white edge. I cut my background patterned paper and added some trees. I haven't made a slider card for awhile and I think this is the third one I have ever made so it took a bit off fiddling to get things together properly. Thankfully the "slider pieces" are a die so I could re cut the pieces as I made mistakes lol. 
The sentiment is printed from my computer and an icicle border die finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Bearly Swooshin (T202) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Calibri font - computer
Patterned Paper: Altitude Collection - Bo Bunny
Dies: Mini Slider Die, Hills Die Set - Your Next Stamp, Icicle Die (Die216-C) - Impression Obsession
White Gel pen, Silver Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents - Ranger, Garden Green ink - Stampin' Up, Stix2 Clear Foam

Spectrum Noir Markers: BT2 BG5 BG7 BG10 EB6 EB3 EB5 TN1 EB1 EB2 PL2 PL3 Black 1G1 

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations in this month's Christmas In July Challenge - here's the link to come play along. 


If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 



1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh this is adorable! Love the slider idea! I've never made one but you have inspired me to give it a try! Another awesome card by Awesome "Donna Rudy"!

    ReplyDelete