Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Brayden Smiles

Happy Wednesday OCS Fans! 

My post today features "Brayden" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I like to have a few cards in my stash to be able to send someone who needs a pick me up. 

I think Brayden fits the bill for one of my horsey friends - even though he is a donkey. I added a "bow tie" to him just for fun



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I fussy cut him and used a Tuxedo Black marker to go around the edges. Some 3D foam pop dots help him stand off the front of the card.  I put together some patterned paper from an older Echo Park collection and voila. His bow tie was stamped, coloured and fussy cut - I added some white dots but it is hard to see in the photo. A flower with some Stickles in the middle for a bit of bling, gumdrops and a vine die cut finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Brayden (Q059) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Small Bow (FF008) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Sending Smiles (GG276) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine - Doodlebug
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Tuxedo Black marker - Memento, Walnut Distress ink, Inkssentials blending tool and foam, Quickie Glue Pen, Flower - Recollections, Crystal Stickles, Nesting Rounded Rectangle die - Whimsy, Vines Die - Whimsy, 3D Pop dots - Forever In Time, Love Me Some Latte gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir: 1G1 1G3 1G5 TN1 EB1 EB2 EB6 EB3 EB5 CT2 CT4 OR1

 Join us for the Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: March Challenge


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!


4 comments :

  1. OHHHHHH!!!! How cute is Brayden with his bow!!!!! Love this layout and your colouring of Brayden is amazing!! Another fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little donkey is adorable!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Brayden would make anyone smile. So very cute!

    ReplyDelete