Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 15 June 2017

Heart Smiles

It's time for a new challenge at Whimsy Stamps! The challenge is Anything Goes with an optional twist of using lace. Fun right?! 

For my inspiration post, I stepped totally outside of my comfort zone. I usually colour all of my images but I challenged myself to make a card using only die cuts. Truthfully I couldn't help myself when the "Furever Friends die set" found it's way to my mailbox...shhh - don't tell hubby! 
The end result is a fun note card to send to one of my dog loving friends - hopefully it will make one of them smile. 


I had some of the Vintage Wood digital paper (link below) printed so I cut it to fit my 4x4 note sized card. The sentiment was printed from the Vintage Sentiments set (link below) and cut out using a stitched tag die. A bow and some matt dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Furever Friends Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Vintage Wood - Whimsy Digital Papers
Sentiment: Vintage Sentiments - Whimsy Digital Sentiments
Stitched Tag Dies - Whimsy Stamps

Have you got your Whimsy stamps and dies out yet? Here is the link to come play along!


Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Stamps website to see all of the amazing products they have to offer

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





1 comment :

  1. Love it!! Sometimes when we go out of that comfort zone the best things happen!!! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete