Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 28 January 2018

Eclipse Note Cards

My news feed on Facebook has been full of gorgeous Eclipse cards lately. Truthfully this type of card fascinates me....it would be totally out of my comfort zone but I had to try one! 

A couple of weekends ago I was playing around with some ink blending and stamping. I made some backgrounds to have some on hand in case I needed a quick note card or two. 
I decided they would be perfect for me to use to try an eclipse card with. I used some scripty word dies I had on hand .....and honestly I knew they would be a challenge to get popped up and they were! Next time I think I will try some thicker letters



I started by doing some ink blending and then using a darker colour to stamp my flowers. I found this stamp at a destash I went to so I'm not sure who makes it. I added some clear glitter to the larger, darker flowers on both cards. 
Next, I die cut my words and popped them up with foam. The finished size on is 3.25" x 3.25" and it was a great way to use up some of my cardstock pieces. 

Card Recipe
Ink: Stampin' Up and Distress Inks
Die: Scripty Words Dies - Your Next Stamp
3D Foam - Forever In Time 

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by! 





1 comment :

  1. Love these eclipse cards! You did an amazing job on them!! It's on my list to do too!!

    ReplyDelete